Legacy is the second version of the game, formerly known as Gangsterz 2. The game is sometimes called Gangsterz Online or just Gangsterz as the number has lost some of its meaning. Although, nominally, a newer version of the game exists, the changes have been gradual and cumulative. In other words, all versions since Gangsterz 2 - Version 2 have been one continuous incarnation since the version shifts were not marked (as were the first two incarnation of Gangsterz) by abrupt discontinuity, much like how there is no exact moment in the transition from being an adolescent to being an adult.
The year is 2510 AD, and the game is set inside a huge Hive city. The Third World War wiped out most of civilization, leaving the rest in ruins. Global warming has turned most of the planet into an uninhabitable desert. Humanity, however, lives on. Dotted around the globe are massive hive cities. These cities vary in size, and the one you currently live in is not only the biggest, but it was the first! Most of the city is now lawless, with people unable to survive in the arid wastelands surrounding it, effectively imprisoning them in the hive.
- Full player vs player attack system.
- Graphical Inventory.
- NPC (Non-Player Character) Hunting System.
- Full Casino with 5 Games and its own currency
- Customizable Outfit System.
- Complete Integrated Forums.
- Trainable Abilities
- In game message system.
- Staff ticket support system.
- Player run item market.
- Real time Online Chat.
- Clan system with player run clans.
- Gang system with four gangs.
- Customizable Template
Changes - Since Gangsterz 2
- Was hosted by Hostdime Now hosted by Fasthosts
- Radio station removed
- Added multiple warfare maps.
- Rebuilt combat / stat system.
- Added abilities.
- Added achievements.
- New referral system.
- Added customizable template.
- Redesigned Warfare
- Players can now be Shrubbed
- Chamber of Elders re-added
- Legacy Logo changes with Template
- Spectral event on Saturday until Sunday night
See Legacy V2 to continue...
Read some of our Staff Profiles!